Monday, May 17, 2010

Almost, Almost!

Almost time! For a name change, that is! :) I thought I should blog on more time as a single (in the eyes of the government) lady!

Excitement is rising as our big day gets closer and closer! (Currently 5 days remaining!) All of the wedding plans are being finalized for an outdoor wedding at Wedgefield Plantation! However, the weather channel does not seem to be supporting our decision for this outdoor extravaganza...SO, there is a Plan B!

 Mom and I sat down yesterday afternoon and sifted through reply cards, separated them into accepts and regret piles, and began writing phone numbers on each card. We have them organized into who will call who and the directions from Charleston, Florence, Georgetown, and even Wedgefield to the church  where we will have the ceremony in the worst case scenario.

So, in case of bad weather on Saturday, a phone call will be made to all who accepted their invite and say, "Hey! We're getting married at Screven Baptist Church instead!" Staying positive....

In case anyone wants to in advance, the address to the church is:
 2221 South Island Rd
 Georgetown, SC 29440.
(However, unless you get a phone call....the wedding is still to be held at Wedgefield!) :)

After a little stressing, Justin reminded me that the weather channel is often wrong and that I am NOT allowed to freak out until the night before! He also told me to stop doing my silly, neurotic habit of checking weather.com every 30 minutes just in hopes of Saturday being clear! I'm trying to listen! :)

We're both SUPER excited and as long as we are married at the end of the day, it will be beautiful!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wherever you get married, it will be wonderful! I put little faith in the forecasters 60% chance of scattered showers causing a locale change though. :) Only one more day until I see you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...