Saturday, August 18, 2012

August 15, 2012: First Steps!


The days are passing too quickly and my sweet Little is growing up. I was told to hold her close and enjoy every second, because they go by too incredibly fast. And to every one of you who told me that, you are absolutely right!

 At nine months and four days Ellery took her first steps. At nine months and seven days, she pulls up on the couch, lets go, and with hands high above her head for balance, walks to whoever is in the room. She's still a little unsteady, but my baby is walking.

Please, slow down, baby.

 So from here forward, I plan on stealing as many kisses, hugs, and rocking chair chances as I possible can. I plan on capturing as many mental images of my sweet one as my brain will allow. Complaining less and cherishing more, I don't want to ever take for granted this blessing of beauty that adds such overwhelming sweetness to our lives.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...