Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

For us, Easter was spent a little differently this year. 

And I was a little emotional about it, which could possible be related entirely to pregnancy hormones, but Justin says I can't use that excuse every time. So, we'll just say I was emotional. 

This was the first Easter we have spent away from our families, and I am a traditional-type person. I generally prefer to stick to things I am familiar with - such as, family on holidays. It's just something I like. 

Fortunately, we have gotten to know some pretty great people here in Mississippi, who have a way of making us feel more like family than friends. We were invited to spend our afternoon celebrating with a sweet friend and her family, and had quite the non-traditional blast!

From an egg hunt to a crawfish boil, it was a lot of fun. Even though the weather turned nasty, the power went out, and the crawfish pot blew over with a big gust of wind, we enjoyed being in the company of friends!
  
(We also found out, on our way home, that Justin's younger brother and his wife are expecting their first baby! Oh, so exciting!!)









Happy Easter!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...