Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sorry in advance!

So, in my classroom we just finished up our unit on poetry!  I was feeling pretty creativity, so while all of my students were writing their poems as their end of unit project, I decided to write one of my own!! :)

Thought I'd share! (Sorry for the cheesiness!)

Niagara

Touristy place,
Beautiful space,
Waterfalls!

Romantic evening,
Tomorrow we're leaving,
Bittersweet!

Out to eat,
We take our seats,
Hungry!

Heart beating fast,
I begin to laugh,
Surprised!

A sight to see,
You down on one knee,
Love!

Left hand bling,
Like a queen,
Happy!

A gleeful stroll,
Pause beneath a light pole,
Kiss!

Excited calls,
Lighted waterfalls,
ENGAGED!

With the splashing sound,
It's clear I've found,
The One!

(I know, it's pretty bad...) :)

1 comment:

Tony Tyson said...

I like it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...