Friday, October 12, 2012

11-month post.


You see those eyes? Those are tired eyes. Eyes from fighting naps and waking up at all hours of the night.
 

You see those legs? Those blurry legs? That's sweet Ellery running away from me. All day long.

And this? This is me letting her eat her Cheerios off of the floor, because I am that tired.

But would I trade any of it? Not a chance.

Well, maybe the waking up at all hours of the night part. I'd definitely trade that. 

Baby Ellery,

As you begin to outgrow your baby status, I find myself aching to bask in all of your precious and innocent moments. I long to wrap you up in the tightest of bear hugs, and never let you grow up.

You, sweet E, are the most fun I could have ever imagined.



 


Some things you do: 
You give kisses and high fives.
You're learning to wave, and sometimes it sounds as if you're saying bye-bye.
But, I could totally be making that up. 
You like dance to music, and your favorite thing is still Cheerios.
You babble non-stop, and will not sleep without your blanket and your pacifier.
I would guess you weigh ~23 pounds and you wear mostly 12 month clothes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...