Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hurry up, Tuesday!

Oh, my, goodness. How sweet!!!

Usually I dispise going to the mailbox, mainly because I know all that sits waiting for me is a stack of bills, or occasionally a magazine from an educational company trying to get me to purchase something. Well, for the past week and a half I have basically been waiting on the mailman to arrive! :)

Let me just say, I have the sweetest fiance' ever! I know, I know, everyone claims that their significant other is the best, but let me defend my statement!!

As most of you know, Justin is in Brazil from October 24 to November 9th. For everyday that he has been gone, I have recieved a little surprise in my mailbox.


Since he was not sure how much we were going to be able to talk during his trip, he pre-wrote and individually enveloped and stamped 17 little notes. I can only assume that Mr. Tony, his dad is the one sending these cute little smile starters. :)

I had no clue that I was to be expecting anything, but it just so happened that the day I really needed a smile, I recieved my first surprise! It was the sweetest letter. It has provided many butterflies in the last week, especially the days that I have been unable to talk to him.

I continue to get an envelope in the mail each day. So far I have recieved 10 and believe I will get 6 more! :) Each note is titled: 16 Reasons Why I Love You. (aw!)

Although I enjoy every note I have gotten from Justin, I am more than ready for him to return home! Tuesday can not get here fast enough!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...