Wednesday, October 28, 2009

You are on another continent, but you're always in my heart!

Dear Justin;

You may be on another continent, but you are always in my heart! As you are immersed in a completely different culture, I hope that you are enjoying every minute of it. However, just because I want you to be enjoying your stay---I wish for you to return to me quickly! :)

Although your trip has started off a little rough, with:

  • the airline losing your luggage for the first 4 days of your trip,
  • the rain failing to cease since you left Belo Horizonte,
  • and the money it takes to call me is starting to break the bank,

just think, things can only improve, right?! :)

I pray for you guys to have sunny skies and perfect weather from here on out! Enjoy you time in Brazil! You deserve it!

I love you.

-Casie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...