Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oh the happiness...

A couple weekends ago, Justin and I made a trip down to Georgetown to visit with my family and take engagement pictures. We enjoyed every bit of having a legitimate reason to show a little PDA. :) Since my Grandma's husband, Mr. Jim, always takes awesome pictures at all of our family events, we asked him to photograph our excitement.

Mr. Jim arrived at my parents' has at 9:00 am ready to begin our busy day. I was so lucky to have two amazing men in my life that would go and do whatever I wanted! (Let me tell ya, a girl could get used to a feeling like that!) It was amazing! I had a flexible photographer and a wonderful fiance'! :) We decided to divide our time between Wedgefield Plantation (our wedding spot!), Downtown Georgetown, Pawleys Island, and my Grandma's farm in Effingham.

I have already shared a few of our other favorites, so in fear of redundancy, I continue with new and different pictures. This one is taken under the tree where we will say our 'I do's.' Since Justin and I are both nature lovers, we thought it was only appropriate to have an outdoor ceremony! (Praying for Sunshine on May 22!)



As the day started off it was severely overcast. Being the optimistic individual that he is, Justin suggested for us to go to Wedgefield first, to allow time for the sun to come out. Perfect suggestion, the sun came out just as we arrived at the beach! Pawleys Island is one of my favorite spots in the Lowcountry!


We were pretty exhausted by the time we made it to Effingham. Although our initial excitement was winding down, we still managed to get a few good pictures at the end of our day.

We thought Grandma's farm would be a neat place to take pictures since it is so sentimental to me. When I was a little kid running around barefoot at my Grandma's, I loved to play in these grape vines! I thought it would be fun to play in them one more time, just for old time sakes! :)
Although it was an exhausting day, we had a blast! In closing, all I can say is Mr. Jim and Justin are MAJOR troopers! I could not ask for anything more! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...