Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rain.

As I sit down to write, I suddenly can't calm my brain down enough to think of just one topic to blog about. Lovie is leaving. Things are crazy at work. The house needs to be cleaned. It's raining. In the midst of what seems like complaining I realize, maybe everything is falling into place perfectly. Lately, around our household, life has seemed quite surreal. Anticipating so much change, but not being able to prepare anymore for it has been a struggle, too. The time has come, and so has the rain.
Sometimes we all dread the rain, but we know that it will bring greenery and flowers, and it will be followed by sunshine and warmth.  As some sadness begins to creep in, I'm embraced by the thought of spring, new life, and possibilities.  Justin's leaving is similar to the rain. We're going to be lonely and we know that the next three months will be difficult, but in the end what hurts now will only bring us closer, more united, as we fall deeper in love.  We are excited about the future that awaits us when I join him in Mississippi.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...