Thursday, March 17, 2011

Welcome to the Last Name!

Dear Megan,

I thought the title was appropriate considering you've been like family for a lot longer than me! :) I just wanted to write a quick note to express the joy Emily, Brii, and I feel that you are officially our sister! You're a very special person with a big heart, and we are thrilled to call you family!

Here are a few pictures from your very special weekend. Thank you for letting us be apart of your beautiful day!

Gabriela, with Nathan and Lillian in the background)

The Stricklands

Travis, Brii, and Baby!

Photoshoot.

I loved this picture. We had so much fun at ya'll's reception.

Get down, Aunt Jody!

Beautiful Couple!

The reception wore Gabriela out!
 Welcome to the Tyson name! We love you!

-Casie

1 comment:

Emily said...

Love the pics Casie! And YAY!!! for my 3 Tyson sisters. Love y'all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...