Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pregnancy: Week 32


 This past week passed by extremely fast and not much has changed in pregnancy land - still fascinated by the squirming that goes on inside of me and still completely entranced by the thought of having a daughter in a couple months.

  Although it has happened on occasion throughout my pregnant life, this week has really triggered my imagination and curiosity. Every time I feel her kick, with every movement she makes, my heart starts racing and my imagination runs wild. From all of the hopes and dreams that we hold for her to what she's going to look like and who's nose she will have, she captivates my thoughts completely.

 When Justin places his hand on my belly and gets that certain sweet look in his eyes, the one that is reserved for the times when he is thinking of only her, my life is perfect, my heart expands, and I am completely consumed by more love than I could ever imagine. Seeing the sheer adoration for his unborn child written across my husband's face makes every step along this journey precious.

 So, I close my eyes to take it all in. It will be over before we know it, and the precious movements I feel now will be just a distant memory. So, as much as I look forward to holding this little girl in my arms and covering her with kisses, I embrace this time and enjoy the closeness.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...