Thursday, October 6, 2011

Things I'm loving on this Thursday morning...

  • I recently found this precious blog, Enjoying the Small Things, and absolutely adore this sweet family. After reading the birth story of their second daughter, who was born with down syndrome, I was left in tears. The sheer honesty behind the words, the beauty behind the unconditional love of a mother was heartwarmingly touching and quite inspirational to this soon to be mommy. Read the story here, but, please, grab a tissue first.

  •  How cute are these baby leg warmers?! Maybe Little will have cute, chubby legs that will look just adorable in these little things! And what's even cooler, if you don't want to spend $10 on a pair at the store or online, check out this cool blog, Calico! Learn how to make them yourself really quickly.
  •  The husband and I have declared the last few Friday nights stay-at-home date night. We build a fort and curl up with blankets and sleeping bags and watch a movie. I think this lovely tent-like creation would make a wonderful addition to our 'acting-like-kids' sort of night. I found this beautiful piece on Pinterest and think it  may be one of my next projects! 

  • And another really cool blog I stumbled upon recently is Dear Photograph. When I found it I was so excited. Check it out, I think you'll be impressed!

Well, that's all for today. What are you loving today? Any cool blogs or good reads I should know about? I hope you enjoy this Thursday as it is the last day before the start of another wonderful weekend! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...