Monday, January 17, 2011

Always Love.

  One of my dear friends got married in June and I had the pleasure of being a bridesmaid in her wedding. Her wonderful photographer (who was also the photographer at my wedding) captured this very precious photo!


You may be wondering what is so precious about it. It looks like an very bad picture of an off-centered bridesmaid. But look closely. You probably would've been correct if you didn't know that the rather good looking hunk sitting on the 4th row from the back is my husband. The gorgeous fellow staring straight at me. Sarah, the photographer, had a good eye and saw a good opportunity! Four weeks after we got married and he still couldn't take his eyes off of me. :)

 Kit and Nathan dropped by North Augusta on their way back home today to see our place and see each other for the first time since their wedding. :( After a nice visit over lunch, we were saying our good-byes and she she handed me this photo. She had been saving it since she got her pictures back because she wanted to surprise me! What a good friend! Our visit today reminded me that no matter how far apart friends are, and even if they only talk every now and then, great friends are always there, always care, and always love!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...