Thursday, January 13, 2011

Comments, Please!

I appreciate everyone's kind words through email about my doctor's appointment. Your love and support really means a lot to me and I am so blessed to have each and every one of you! Poor Justin, he's had to deal with a pretty emotional wife lately, I'm blessed to have him, also.

For quite sometime I have been wondering why Emily was the only one commenting on my blog. Everytime I would get a comment I would be so happy, but I could always guess who it will be from. (Don't get me wrong, Emily. I love it when you comment!!!) Turns out...there has been something wrong with my comment section ever since I've changed the background.  I'm not sure why my blog would only let Emily comment, but I think I may have solved the problem. Now when you go to comment, a pop-up box will appear and there is a word verification requirement. Before, the verification requirement was not there. Justin gave it a test run and it worked...

This may sound silly, but I have a request. If you could test out my word verification theory and leave a random comment, I would be a very happy blogger! :) I encourage random statements or funny quotes...I'll accept an "I love you" too! :)

5 comments:

MCK said...

Yay for comments Casie P (err. T!) Seems like you and Justin are indeed experiencing some wonderful happenings! May God continue to bless you, friend!

Kit said...

I'm so pumped that you have comments back! It's been driving me crazy.

love ya lots!

Casie Parrott Tyson said...

Yay! I'm so glad you could comment!!!! MCK! I miss you tons! I read your blog pretty regularly!!

Kit! I'll see you Monday!

Caroline said...

CASIE!!
i stalk your blog bc i misssss you. I wish all the OHS girls could get together.

Herb said...

Just a quick comment...

I'm a member of the Forestry Forum and recently realized that it had been a long time since I checked your blog. We have something in common, which is that we both love a child who is living with Spina Bifida. I'm glad to see that your Elam is doing well. You might like to see how our grandson, Chance, is doing. You can check his Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/superchancekern

You might also enjoy a page my daughter has started to help others understand more about living with SB. That page is at https://www.facebook.com/redefiningspinabifida?pnref=story

Hope that things are going well for you and your family.

May the Lord bless you all.

Herb Cumbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...