Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy Celebrating!


   As we prepare to celebrate our great nation's birthday, there is much to be done around the house - baking and decorating being my favorite chore! The 4th of July always brings a smile to my face, as ours is usually accompanied by great friends, barbeque, and the smell of a few fireworks.

  Since this is one of the last holidays Justin and I will spend as a family of simply two, we are trying hard to soak in our time together and make as many memories as we can as a couple before our Little arrives. We are anxiously looking forward to the precious time we will spend with her when she arrives and the sweet memories we will make, but now, in our last few months, we are intentionally keeping the focus on us and the relationship we share.

 I hope your holiday will be just as special as ours.

Be happy. Be safe. Have fun.

1 comment:

brii said...

Your blog always makes me hungry! I will find a way to get you back when you're nursing and hungry all the time, too! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...