Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pregnancy: Week 23.


As I sit here and think of what to say, I can't help but giggle at the distraction that's wiggling inside of me. Her movements have been getting stronger by the day, making my smiles get bigger by the minute.  The weeks are ticking by, the belly is growing, and the Victoria Secret catalogs are getting more and more discouraging as my articles of clothing continue to get tighter.

Besides the pesky ache up near my rib cage, which apparently is caused by everything expanding and stretching, at 23 weeks I feel great. Which I will take as a blessing.

As we continue on our merry way through the midsection of this pregnancy, it is only natural to assume we have picked out a name for our little one. We have certainly been asked this question lately, and I always feel like I am letting people down when I give them the answer...

No, sorry, we have not picked out a name yet. Honestly, we probably won't be able to decide on one completely until we meet Little for the first time - and even if we think we have fully decided on a name, we still probably won't spill the beans until she's born. We like to keep people guessing.

Don't get us wrong, we are contemplating names, have a list of our favorites on our refrigerator, and even give a few a test run while talking to Little through my belly. We are preparing, we have just come to the realization that we get to name a human. A human! And we will have to call this human by the name we pick for a very long time. Man, that's a big commitment, one that does not need to be taken lightly. :) At least that's how we see it.

For now we shall stick with Little. Little Tyson. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...