Friday, August 26, 2011

A Little Update.

I've been lazy. Lazy in blogland but not in everyday life - I'm growing a baby, remember? Week 28 is half way over, yet we still haven't made it out to the front porch with the camera to photograph Little's growing apartment.
 
 This past week has been full of projects. Painting the front porch swing, installing a ceiling fan above it,  and sanding and painting an old hand-me-down bed are just a few of the projects we tackled this week.



As for me - well, my belly button is now officially an outie (which can clearly be seen through all of my shirts). I'm starting to waddle and move quite a bit slower. I also feel the need to clean all the time. I guess I am fully experiencing what they call "the nesting instinct."

At the doctor's office today, I had an ultrasound to track Little's growth. From what they say (although I fully understand that ultrasound weight can be off by a good margin) she's weighing in at 2 lbs 15 ounces with 3 months to left to pack on the pounds. My doctor laughed and said, "it looks like you'll be having a chunky monkey. She'll be cute, but she may have a few of those baby rolls."


Everything else looks great. She's growing right on target. She's head down, hopefully to stay that way!

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

brii said...

Aw! Now let's see some pictures of Mommy, too!!!

Aunt Jean said...

The swing is even prettier now. I love the fan. Oh, I guess no one told you that you were supposed to take a class to be able to make those beautiful little hats.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...